To make your business, blog, or web site successful on the web, you need to have a high quality website. In short, a high quality website is a site that provides relevant and useful information, a good visual display. To accomplish this, there are many factors that should be considered.
Regardless of whether you have a blog, website, or online store, the content must vary, i.e. to be unique in relation to many similar sites. A high-quality website will grow over time in both the number of users who visit it and the internet browsers will better rank the site in searches.
The characteristics that one such site should have are:
- Unique content - content that is unique both for all pages on the site and in comparison with other sites,
- Expertise - content compiled by researchers or based on experience in a particular field,
- Balanced content - impartiality in writing, it is not desirable to promote only one product or topic,
- Accessibility - making web pages customized for various devices starting from mobile phones via tablet devices to computers that use any operating system and browser,
- User friendly - can a user easily navigate through the site, tailored to the user experience,
- Commitment to detail - content without grammatical errors, with easy-to-understand images,
- Optimization - there are many advantages for search engines, but it's also important not to exaggerate with it. A high quality website must also contain content that is not optimized. An optimized site can generate a completely opposite effect and the result of the search is not as expected. This can be interpreted as an attempt to play the system and algorithms can take measures to prevent this,
- Speed - a high-quality site is loaded fast, which automatically means that end users will easily open the desired page without any delays,
- Social networks - lately more and more people spend time on social networks. A good blog, presentation or online store has some kind of interaction with the users through the likes and share. A good text / product is expected to have a certain number of connections with different networks ** - users are just looking at purchasing products or reading articles,
- User interaction and interaction - Do users spend a certain amount of time on the site? Is it possible to leave comments, interactions with the site itself, recommendations, correspondence,
- Make the website healthier and spam free - when creating a web site, make sure that the comments are administered (filtered) by the administrator / moderator, i.e. prevent spam and inappropriate comments. It is also important to regularly update software on the server itself in order to keep the site healthy.